venerdì 8 maggio 2009

Le parole che non ti ho detto.





...Every time that I'm with you, I feel Life like can feel an angel: I fly around the world as a child without thoughts, as a little love wich pulse in your hand.

Every time that I sleep with you (in my mind), I dream about the universe, I dream the answer to my questions, I dream your white skin, I dream your caress, I dream your eyes.

So, I'm an angel wich fly without hang, and I see all things as a bird, as a flower, with my sweet corolla wich look at the blue sky...

I cannot say you my words, I cannot whisper my verses in your ear, I cannot kiss your lips, I cannot wrap you in my mantle of poetry, I just can tremble in my love, I just can think, on my bed, your presence/absence.

I play my piano with the words, like Einaudi: with frailty.

My dear, is so moving, to play my piano of words, is so moving to feel you, to feel your smell, to feel your voice, to feel your breath...

Leave me say all my thoughts, don't hate me If I love you, don't hate me if I cry, sometimes, the evening, in my loneliness...

My dear, when I travel, I take you with me, into the bag of my heart, your hand in my hand, alone, cross Lisboa's streets, alone but with you...

I've sail on my sailing ship searching stars and planets: I've found you. "I am what I am", you said, and then: "I'm not your".

I've started again, again and again, still alone.

I'm writing, here, with Einaudi wich play behind me.

This evening you'll sing...And I will be an angel wich fly into the hall, over your head, always in your eyes. I will fly as a bird without her mate.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento